FOR OUR CASTLE-GUESTS
HØRSHOLM MUNICIPALITY HAS INITIATED AUTOMATIC COVID-19 CLOSING FROM FRIDAY MAY 7
The closure affects the Castle as well, and we will be closed from Sunday May 9 to Sunday May 16 (might be prolonged)
We will contact guests that holds reservations during the period of closure, to find other dates or move the reservation to our sister hotel Bretagne Seaside Hotel in Hornbæk.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT KOKKEDAL CASTLE COPENHAGEN
The current restrictions and recommendations from the authorities are fully obtained at the Castle.
Hygiene & cleanliness is, as always, highly prioritized.
In addition, there are requirements for extensive hand hygiene & protective equipment for our employees, as well as hand sanitizer, signage and guidance for the castle’s guests based on the authorities’ recommendations.
From April 21, 2021, all guests older than 14 years of age must be able to present an approved Corona pass upon arrival to access any of the Castle’s indoor serving areas, including the breakfast restaurant & in order to receive treatments in the spa. Guests who do not stay at the Castle, but only wish to be serviced at the terrace or outdoors, do not need to present Coronapas.
The following forms are approved corona passes:
- Completed Vaccination
- Negative Covid-19 tests conducted within the last 72 hours,
- Previously infected with Covid-19. A positive test within the last 14-180 days
It is not a requirement that the corona pass must remain valid for the entire period of the stay.
The nearest quick test centre is Egedalshallen – Holmegårdsvej 3, 2980 Kokkedal
Open all days 08:00 – 20:00. No pre-booking is needed
For children under the age of 15, documentation may be displayed in the form of health cards or other publicly issued identification cards showing the name and age.
Corona passport requirements for indoor serving, apply until the government announces otherwise.
CURRENT CORONA RESTICTIONS
- The last serving of drinks with alcohol is at 22:00. Other drinks can be purchased until 22:30
- Restaurants/bars close at 23:00.
- Face mask must be worn when you are not seated
- Space and distance requirements in restaurants are 2 m2 per seated guest with at least 1 meter between each company/table
- Space and distance requirements in bars are 4 m2 per standing guest with at minimum 1 meter between guest/party/table
- 21 April – 5 May: 10 people are allowed to meet
- 6 May – 20 May: 25 people are allowed to meet
- 21 May- 10 June: 50 people are allowed to meet
- 11 June:- 31 July: 100 people are allowed to meet
- From Aug 1st: no assembly ban
EXCEPTIONS TO THE ASSEMBLY BAN
There are still exceptions to the assembly ban, which allows more people to be brought together than the assembly ban.
- Cf. §4 of the Executive Order prohibiting large gatherings, meetings with more participants than the assembly ban are permitted if the meeting is a natural or necessary part of the execution of the work in question
- You may meet across companies and geography if the above point is met
- Teaching, exams, etc. where physical attendance is necessary and where there is an approval from a ministry, can also be carried out cf. §4 of the Executive Order prohibiting large gatherings
We are available for further questions or anything else we can help with on (+45) 4422 8000 or on email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you safely at the Castle.