Bliv en del af teamet
SPA-ASSISTANT FOR KOKKEDAL CASTLE SPA
We are expanding the Kokkedal Spa Team and are looking for a multi-skilled person, who can assist with both administrative and practical tasks, and possess a high level of service understanding.
- Process bookings and guest inquiries over email and phone
- Perform wellness massage and other signature treatments when training is completed
- Handling end register bookings in the systems
- Ensure a warm welcoming of guests for the spa and treatments
- Selling products and treatments as well as other services KSC offers
- Tidying, minor cleaning and preparation of spa and treatment areas to make sure everything is always “on brand”
- Servicing of external therapists
- Cashier balancing by the end of the shift
- You have experience with SPA and wellness massage, and are eager to learn our other treatments
- You thrive on many different tasks and enjoy both the administrative tasks as well as hands-on assignments
- You possess a positive attitude and a high level of service- and sales understanding
- You can work different hours during the week and at least two weekends per month
- You are presentable at any time and aware that you are part of the guest experience
- A workplace with a high professional level and ambitions
- A constantly evolving organization
- A workplace with a diverse and multicultural environment
- Good working conditions
Working hours occur on all days including weekends, Sundays, and public holidays.
Application deadline: The interviews are held on an ongoing basis
Please send application with CV to mail email@example.com – notes “Spa assistant” in the subject line. For further information or questions, contact our Spa Manager Anne Mette Goddokken on +45 4422 8000.
We look forward to receiving your application.