Become a Member of the Castle Team
Do you want to work in beautiful surroundings and be part of our fantastic team at Kokkedal Slot Copenhagen? A Gourmet Hotel built on traditional values based on hospitality and good hosting, spiced with good food. We are looking for employees who want to help create North Zealand’s most exclusive gathering place for gastronomy, companies, and meetings.
We are looking for housekeepers who are responsible for cleaning of rooms, public areas, meeting rooms, restaurant, and bar.
The positions are part-time or full-time depending on the season.
Interviews will be held runningly and we will hire when we find the right candidates, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
We expect you:
- You have experience with cleaning from a hotel, and you make sure guests room expectations are met
- You are reliable and willing to work any day of the week, holidays and occasionally in the evening
- You are physically strong and have a clean criminal record
- You are always ready with a smile and a welcoming greeting to the guests and your colleagues, and you like to maintain a good working atmosphere
- You are a fan of small details
- You speak English in an understandable level
We can offer:
- Salary according to qualifications, as well as pension
- A beautiful workplace located in beautiful surroundings
- Join a nice team across many different departments
- Committed colleagues who are passionate about good atmosphere
- Opportunity for influence as well as getting professional and personal development
- Advantageous staff discount on dinners, treatments at the spa as well as accommodation at the Castle
- Walking distance to Kokkedal Station
Mission for Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen
- To create an attractive, visionary workplace with a focus on the good working environment: security, mutual respect, transparency, clear division of roles and “work / life balance”
- To create unique gastronomic experiences through understanding and respect for the ingredients, prepared with personality, dedication and passion
- Through our pride and integrity create stability so that we can exceed expectations
- COURAGE – the courage to challenge ourselves and our guests
- HOSTING – professional service, in dialogue with the guest, so we can meet and exceed expectations and needs
- HOSPITALITY – sincere curiosity and interest in our guests, customers, and suppliers