Personal Data Policy, Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen
Slotshotellet ApS carries out all handling of personal data in accordance with current legislation, including the EU Personal Data Regulation on the processing and protection of personal data, and continuously updates appropriate processes and systems. By personal data we mean any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Slotshotellet ApS as a hospitality company supplies a wide range of services. For each service, separate terms and conditions apply. When you book one or more of these services, you submit your personal information to Slotshotellet ApS, while also granting Slotshotellet ApS your consent to process your personal information.
Retention period: 24 month after the end of your stay we will anonymize your details, unless you have given your consent that we may save your details.
1. Data Manager
Slotshotellet ApS, c/o M. Goldschmidt Ejendomme A/S, Grønningen 25, DK-1270 Copenhagen, Denmark. CVR: 34480095, www.kokkedal-slot.dk T.: +45 4422 8000.
2. How does Slotshotellet ApS collect personal information?
Slotshotellet ApS collects personal information as follows:
- When you choose to buy and / or request a service from Slotshotellet ApS.
- From people who act on your behalf.
- From the B2B market. For example, in a sales situation where offers are requested for a service provided by Slotshotellet ApS and / or a cooperation agreement is requested.
- Via browser cookies and web beacons.
- In connection with the use of Slotshotellet ApS’ digital services.
- When you subscribe to Slotshotellet ApS’ newsletters.
- CCTV has been installed to create a safe environment for employees and guests alike. Cameras are located by the hotel entrances, in the corridors, at the reception and by the goods delivery entrance.
In some cases, Slotshotellet ApS will receive personal information from third parties, for example in connection with a group reservation and / or an individual overnight stay booked by a third party – for instance by an assistant or similar. In these cases, the person responsible for the group and / or the reservation is required to inform the involved guests about Slotshotellet ApS’ terms and conditions as well as this Personal Data Policy.
3. What information does Slotshotellet ApS collect?
Slotshotellet ApS collects the following personal information:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and other general information.
- Credit card details, such as when guaranteeing your reservation.
- Demographic information.
- Purchase history
- Feedback through our customer surveys.
- Feedback on social media and other digital platforms.
- Browser information.
You may, at your own discretion, choose in addition to your general personal data to provide Slotshotellet ApS with other personal information that you consider may either enhance the security of your stay and / or will allow Slotshotellet ApS to tailor services specifically for you. For example, information about:
- Special food preferences
- Medical condition
4. Online purchase using credit cards
Slotshotellet ApS uses the Danish Internet Payment System (Dansk Internet Betalingssystem, DIBS www.dibs.dk) in connection with your purchase of goods using credit card payment. Both DIBS and Slotshotellet ApS are approved and certified by the Bank Payment System (Pengeinstitutternes Betalingsssystem, www.pbs.dk). In addition to allowing us to complete the order/booking itself, the information provided is only used in the event where you direct an inquiry to Slotshotellet ApS with any questions, or if errors are detected in the booking.
5. What is the purpose of collecting the information?
Slotshotellet ApS only collects personal information necessary for the purpose described in the separate terms and conditions of the services in question and in this Personal Data Policy. It is the individual service chosen that determines which personal data Slotshotellet ApS collects as well as the purpose of the collection. Slotshotellet ApS’ purpose of collecting personal information may be one or more of the following:
- Processing of your reservations and purchases of services from Slotshotellet ApS.
- Maintaining contact with you before, during or after your stay.
- Compliance with your request for services.
- Improvement and development of Slotshotellet ApS’ services.
- Customising Slotshotellet ApS’ communications and marketing.
- Analysis of your user behaviour and re-marketing.
- Adapting partner communication and marketing aimed at you.
- Managing your relationship with Slotshotellet ApS.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
6. The legal basis for the processing
Below we elaborate the legal basis on which Slotshotellet ApS bases the processing of your personal information. Slotshotellet ApS may process your personal information if you have consented to this. Slotshotellet ApS may also process your personal information as a necessity when fulfilling the obligations of a contract to which you are a party. For example, in connection with hotel accommodation, hosting a meeting and / or collaborative agreements. Likewise, Slotshotellet ApS may process your personal information in order to carry out certain actions and / or preparations for your request prior to the conclusion of a contract. The processing of personal data may also take place in order for Slotshotellet ApS to pursue a legitimate interest, unless your interest takes priority. Legitimate interests that Slotshotellet ApS pursues include statistics, customer surveys, interest-based marketing and analysis of general user behaviour, including the purpose of improving your customer benefits and experience as well as the quality of services provided by Slotshotellet ApS. Finally, the processing of your personal data may be imposed on Slotshotellet ApS by law, such as in connection with guest registration at check-in, where the law states which personal data Slotshotellet ApS is required to register.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulation, you have a number of rights.
- You have the right to access what personal information about you Slotshotellet ApS processes.
- You are entitled to correct and update incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant personal data about you that Slotshotellet ApS has registered.
- You have the right to transfer your registered personal information to third parties.
- Under certain conditions, you may limit the processing of your personal information that Slotshotellet ApS undertakes.
- You have the right to have the personal information Slotshotellet ApS has registered about you deleted. If you wish to delete your personal information, Slotshotellet ApS will delete all information that Slotshotellet ApS does not require by law to store.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent, which means that processing will cease, unless Slotshotellet ApS is required by law to process personal data in compliance with other legal requirements. However, this does not affect the legality of the prior processing based on consent before you withdrew your consent.
Access may, however, be limited for the protection of other people’s privacy, business secrets and intellectual property rights. You may on the basis of a written request addressed to Slotshotellet ApS either receive a copy of your personal information, update your personal information, raise objections, or request to delete your personal information. The request shall be signed by you and include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address. You may also contact Slotshotellet ApS if you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
The request shall be sent to:
Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen email@example.com
Kokkedal Allé 6
Slotshotellet ApS will process your request within 30 days of receipt. Upon request for corrections and / or deletion of your personal information, Slotshotellet ApS will examine whether the conditions are met and, should this be the case, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
8. When applying for a position at Slotshotellet ApS
When you apply for a position at Slotshotellet ApS, the information that you have provided to Slotshotellet ApS will be processed in connection with your application. Typically, this covers general personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address, educational background, and current and previous employment information. Slotshotellet ApS uses the information to assess whether Slotshotellet ApS wishes to offer you employment as well as to communicate with you in connection with the recruitment process. Only relevant managers, IT administrators, and senior executives with personal passwords have access to your personal information. In connection with the selection process, we reserve the right to screen the Internet, including, for example, LinkedIn, Facebook and similar social media. In addition, we reserve the right to contact the references you have provided. In this regard, the company will process relevant personal information and any sensitive information if made available If you are hired by Slotshotellet ApS, your information is stored in accordance with Slotshotellet ApS’ Personal Data Policy for employees listed in the staff manual. Applications from candidates who are not employed are stored for up to 6 months after the rejection is given. Slotshotellet ApS may in certain cases disclose your personal information if required by law, a court order or current legislation. If you wish to access the information that Slotshotellet ApS is processing about you, either in connection with updating your information or because you require Slotshotellet ApS to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can object to any further information about you becoming subject to further processing.
9. Storage and sharing of your personal information
Slotshotellet ApS protects your personal information and has adopted internal rules on information security that contain instructions and actions that protect your personal information against unauthorised disclosure and against unauthorised persons gaining access or knowledge thereof. Slotshotellet ApS has established access rights procedures to those of our employees who handle sensitive personal data as well as data that reveals information about personal interests and habits. Slotshotellet ApS may in some cases also be required to disclose personal data in accordance with legislation or by decision of a public authority. Slotshotellet ApS deletes your personal information when Slotshotellet ApS is no longer required to store the information, or when there is no longer any purpose for processing said information.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about Slotshotellet ApS’ processing of personal information, please contact us in writing: Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen email@example.com
Kokkedal Allé 6
T: +45 3363 0900
Slotshotellet ApS is part of the M Goldschmidt Holding A / S Group, and Slotshotellet ApS is therefore covered by the Data Protection Officer of the Group. The Group Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not lead to a clarification, any complaint about Slotshotellet ApS’ processing of your personal information shall then be directed to:
Any changes to the Personal Data Policy will be announced by publishing new terms and conditions at the website of Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen. The latest revision of the policy was made in May 2018.