Bliv en del af teamet
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FOR KOKKEDAL CASTLE COPENHAGEN & HOTEL BRETAGNE SEASIDE HOTEL
We are expanding the Maintenance Team and are looking for a multi-skilled person to assist with the upkeep of the facilities. 2 days a week at Hotel Bretagne Seaside Hotel and 3 days a week at Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen.
- Ensure that the properties’ areas – inside as well as outside – are fully maintained at all times
- Maintain technical installations including IT, AV equipment and Wi-Fi
- Technical support for hotel and conference guests
- Safety including water samples etc. in our spa department at the Castle
- Ensure heat, ventilation, and indoor climate work optimally
- General daily tasks such as checking light bulbs, fire doors, maintaining outdoor areas, sweeping and snow removal
- Ad hoc small repairs and servicing of the property
- Contact with external technicians
- You have a driver’s licence
- You are trained as a plumber, painter, electrician or the like, and preferable have experience from the service industry
- You thrive with order and have an eye for details
- you are flexible, committed and solution-oriented
- You have a polite positive personality and are presentable
- A workplace with a high professional level and ambitions
- A constantly evolving organization
- A workplace with a diverse and multicultural environment
- Good working conditions, pension scheme and health insurance
Shifts will mainly be Monday to Friday during daytime, but there may be shifts on Saturdays and Sundays on days with major events.
Please submit your application with CV and newly, well-like image to
email@example.com Please note “maintenance” in the subject line.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Castle’s Maintenance Technician, Jan Hilgart: +45 2176 1300
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis until we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.